Acceptable Use Policy
Interoute may modify the Agreement which will become effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website and any associated services, the "Services", indicates your acceptance of the Agreement. If you are dissatisfied with anything related to the Interoute Express website, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Services. You use the Services of Interoute Express at your own risk.
You agree while using Interoute Express Services, that you may not:
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose;
- Use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services, with the exception of public search engines;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature;
- Upload any Content that includes code hidden or otherwise contained within the Content which is unrelated to the Content;
- Collect or harvest any personal identifiable information or solicit users;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Permit any third parties to use your name and password;
- Violate or attempt to violate Interoute systems or interfere with the normal use of the Services by users;
- Resale Interoute products and Services;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Transmit any form of solicitation or Spam;
- Submit any Content that falsely implies sponsorship of the Content by the Services, falsify or delete any author attribution in any Content, or promote any information that you know is false or misleading;
- Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- Submit Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Submit Content that violates the rights of others, such as Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libelous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party;
- Defame or libel any person; invade any person's right of privacy or publicity or otherwise violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any person;
- Export or re-export Content in violation of the export or import laws or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions;
- Post any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
No failure in delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
Please e-mail reports of any AUP violations to abuse@Interoute.com